PEOPLE WANT GENUINE CONNECTION
AND TO ENGAGE WITH BRANDS THAT FEEL MORE LIKE FRIENDS
We're living in a world that is more connected than ever, but time and time again, we hear it – people feel disconnected from what truly matters – from the brands they want to care about, from each other, and from the experiences they want to have.
Beyond the hype of social media, there is a simple truth unites every one of us – we all want to live good lives. We want to actually experience the things we are constantly "♥"ing on Instagram. We want to be the ones in the profile pictures, not just the ones liking them. We want to live those lives.
THAT'S WHY WE CREATED SPIRIT QUESTS:
an outlandish journey not for the faint of heart, to experience something many dream of, in a time frame unreasonable to most.
If you had a chance to glimpse the first Spirit Quest – aka our weekend roadtrip to Mexico and back, for tacos – then you'll know it was one of the raddest (and most outrageous) trips we've ever done.
So rad, in fact, that we're doing it again.
SPIRIT QUEST 2.0
This time, we're making the journey to the Grand Canyon to catch, what we've been told repeatedly, is one of the best sunrises on earth.
Yep, you read that right.
The Grand Canyon and back – in a weekend.
50ish hours of driving.
A sh*t load of coffee.
One badass road trip you'll never wanna do again, but will definitely never forget.
This, friends, is what we call Spirit Quest.
and we want to invite you to come along with us.
Let Them Live
Let's tap into what people are really craving from life,
creating a space where people are out of their comfort zones, connecting with strangers in profound ways,
and experiencing what it means to Make It Count.
It all starts with a bold call to adventure:
to engage in a weekend of adventure that no one expects, and no one will ever forget.
1. A highly engaged group doing something unique & inherently shareable
2. Capture high quality content all the way
3. Share it all back to the community at large to inspire well-beyond the crew who went
To provide a core crew of people with a groundbreaking experience in #MakingItCount.
To Inspire thousands to get out and get after life.
To show people that adventure doesn't have to be glamorous, far and foreign.
To create content so good that narrative inspires people well-beyond all the applicants.
To tie everyone back together with ongoing ways to engage with us (brands), and together as a growing community.
Going all-in on the real impact.
Last time we sent this trip with 12 friends. The people who came were changed forever. Everyone else? Inspired, but longing for next time.
This time we are making it accessible to the loyal and engaged community members, while still creating great content to inspire the masses: All impact, no BS.
- To give back to the core community who show up every week and are building the genuine, organic reach we are earning
- To strengthen or ignite both of our communities in these areas.
- To create content so good it will spread both of our messages well beyond these events.
- To show as many people as possible that real adventure doesn't have to be long, far, foreign or expensive.
- #SpiritQuest is an experience for the core community of Chasing Sunrise.
- 30 highly engaged people for, 5000km, 3 days, 1 destination, endless adventure, and 0 maybes.
- The weekend-long "staycation" people really want: genuine connection, incredible places, and unique experiences they can't get anywhere else.
The "Where & When"
- Vancouver --> Grand Canyon --> Vancouver
- The rest of the weekend? That's the fun part: that's adventure.
- 70 hours from Friday to Sunday, Aug 4th - 7th
What We'll Bring:
The community, the experience, the content creation, and the heavy lifting.
While you are a key part of making this come to life, Chasing Sunrise will take care of all the heavy lifting, the pre-during-and-post-event promotional strategy + execution, content planning and capture, and importantly - access to our community in a way that just makes sense, and helps them fall in love with you.
Style & Promotion
- Inclusion in media & promotion pre/post
- Access to this engaged community
- Have a hand in event co-creation
- Social: IG stories, IG/FB posting, or IG takeovers - let's rap about impact.
The Experience: Be There (and Beyond) WIth Us
- You amplify everyone's experience
- Connect deeply with these communities
- Stay connected to them with us afterwards
- Our team threads you into the narrative or shoots fully custom content
- A folder of professional photos just for you
- Photography, Videography, Drone
Our Channels: A Small Piece
Our goal has always been to have our channels just be an element of the reach CS has:
our team, our content producers, and our community who believe in what we are all doing together, add up to something much more than a collection of impressions, likes and comments on one channel.
Here's what we have:
|CHASING SUNRISE SOCIAL REACH|
|Social Channels||Followers||Avg. Likes||Engagement %|
|Mailing List Subscribers||Open Rate||Click Rates||Long Survey Resp. %|
Who We've Worked With
How can we genuinely help each other have a positive impact in a way that people give a sh!t, remember you and are never being "sold" to.